HUBUNGAN KECERDASAN SPIRITUAL DAN MINAT SISWA DENGAN PRESTASI BELAJAR PAI DI SEKOLAH MENENGAH ATAS NEGERI 05 BENGKALIS KABUPATEN BENGKALIS

Edi Hermawan, (2014) HUBUNGAN KECERDASAN SPIRITUAL DAN MINAT SISWA DENGAN PRESTASI BELAJAR PAI DI SEKOLAH MENENGAH ATAS NEGERI 05 BENGKALIS KABUPATEN BENGKALIS. Thesis thesis, Universitas Islam Negeri Sultan Sarif Kasim Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
fm.pdf

Download (139kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (76kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (265kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (65kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (244kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (8kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
EM.pdf

Download (16kB) | Preview

Abstract

The study was motivated by some gaps at state senior high school 5 Bengkalis that some students have good spiritual intelligence and learning achievement of Islamic education but their learning achievement was as good as it. Thus, the study was to find out about whether there was or not positive correlation between spiritual intelligence and learning achievement of Islamic education at state senior high school 5 Bengkalis, whether there was or not positive correlation between learning interest and learning achievement of Islamic education at state senior high school 5 Bengkalis, and whether there was or not positive correlation together between spiritual intelligence and students’ learning interest toward learning achievement of Islamic education at state senior high school 5 Bengkalis. In order to answer those problems the data was obtained using questionnaires, observation and documentation. Data analysis was using multiple regression. The technique was used to find out the correlation between independent variable and dependent variable. And also to find out how students’ spiritual intelligence (X1) and students’ learning interest (X2) toward students’ learning achievement of Islamic education (Y). The result of study indicated the following: first, there was the significant correlation between spiritual intelligence and learning achievement of Islamic education at state senior high school 5 Bengkalis, sig score for spiritual intelligence was 0.000, this score was smaller than probability score it was 0.05 (0.000<0.05). Second, there was significant between learning interest and learning achievement of Islamic education at state senior high school 5 Bengkalis. Sig score for students’ learning interest was 0.000 and it was smaller than probability score it was 0.05 (0.000<0.05). Third, there was significant correlation between together between spiritual intelligence and students’ learning interest toward learning achievement of Islamic education at state senior high school 5 Bengkalis. The level of effect was 0.441 and determination coefficient was 0.195, this indicated that the effect of independent variable (students spiritual and students’ learning interest) toward dependent variable (students’ learning interest) was 19.5% and the rest 80.5% was influenced by other variable. The conclusion of study was spiritual intelligence and learning interest influenced students’ learning achievement at state senior high school 5 Bengkalis the district of Bengkalis with standard mistake was 3.5810.

Item Type: Thesis (Thesis)
Subjects: 300 Ilmu Sosial > 370 Pendidikan > 373 Pendidikan Tingkat Sekolah Lanjutan > 373.238 Sekolah Menengah Atas, SMA
Divisions: Program Pascasarjana > S2
Depositing User: Feni Marti Adhenova
Date Deposited: 28 Jun 2016 04:22
Last Modified: 28 Jun 2016 04:22
URI: http://repository.uin-suska.ac.id/id/eprint/5713

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item