THE INFLUENCE OF STUDENTS’ SELF-EFFICACY ON THEIR SPEAKING PERFORMANCE AT VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL IBNU TAIMIYAH PEKANBARU

MIKO IRLIANSYAH, (2018) THE INFLUENCE OF STUDENTS’ SELF-EFFICACY ON THEIR SPEAKING PERFORMANCE AT VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL IBNU TAIMIYAH PEKANBARU. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Islam Negeri Sultan Syarif Kasim Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
1. COVER_2018624PBI.pdf

Download (336kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
2. EXAMINERS APPROVAL_2018624PBI.pdf

Download (610kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
3. ABSTRACT_2018624PBI.pdf

Download (337kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
4. ACKNOWLEDGMENT_2018624PBI.pdf

Download (356kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
5. LIST OF CONTENT_2018624PBI.pdf

Download (360kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
6. CHAPTER I_2018624PBI.pdf

Download (410kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
7. CHAPTER II_2018624PBI.pdf

Download (445kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
8. CHAPTER III_2018624PBI.pdf

Download (507kB) | Preview
[img] Text
9. CHAPTER IV_2018624PBI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (675kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
10. CHAPTER V_2018624PBI.pdf

Download (334kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
11. BIBILIOGRAPY_2018624PBI.pdf

Download (379kB) | Preview

Abstract

This research was aimed to find out the influence of students’ self-efficacy on their speaking fluency at The Ten Grade Students of Vocational High School Ibnu Taimiyah Pekanbaru. This research is a correlational research, which the researcher distributed questionnaires to the respondent to assess students’ self-efficacy. Besides, in asseessing students’ speaking performance, the researcher conducted oral test to the students and the score was evaluated by two raters. The population of the research was 115 students. Furthermore, in choosing the sample, the researcher used simple random sampling and took 25 of them as the respondents. Pearson product moment correlation coefficient through SPSS 16.00 program was used to analyze the data. Result finding shows that sig. (2-tailed) value is 0.001 it can be stated that 0.001<0.05. It means that null hypothesis (Ho) is rejected while the alternative hyphotesis (Ha) is accepted. The value of corelation coefficient (r) is 0.765. In conclusion, there is a significat positive correlation between students’ self-efficacy in speaking and their speaking performance. The researcher also found that 58.50% selfefficacy of The Ten Grade Students of Vocational High School Ibnu Taimiyah Pekanbaru can influence their speaking performance. Then, the other 41.50% was influenced by other factors. Keyword: Self-Efficacy, Speaking Performance.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Subjects: 400 Bahasa
Divisions: Fakultas Tarbiyah dan Keguruan > Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris
Depositing User: Ms. Hidayani
Date Deposited: 22 May 2019 01:45
Last Modified: 22 May 2019 01:45
URI: http://repository.uin-suska.ac.id/id/eprint/13237

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item