FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI KUNJUNGAN WISATAWAN PADA KAWASAN OBJEK WISATA NGALAU INDAH KOTA PAYAKUMBUH

Yulia Triharini, - (2019) FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI KUNJUNGAN WISATAWAN PADA KAWASAN OBJEK WISATA NGALAU INDAH KOTA PAYAKUMBUH. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Islam Negeri Sultan Syarif Kasim Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
00. COVER SKRIPSI.pdf

Download (398kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
0. LEMBAR PERSETUJUAN.pdf

Download (381kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (Abstrak)
2. ABSTRAK.pdf - Published Version

Download (334kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
3. KATA PENGANTAR.pdf

Download (524kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
4. DAFTAR ISI.pdf

Download (351kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
7. BAB I.pdf

Download (417kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
8. BAB II.pdf

Download (867kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
9. BAB III.pdf

Download (572kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
10. BAB IV.pdf

Download (505kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Bab V)
11. BAB V.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (818kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
12. BAB VI.pdf

Download (339kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
13. DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (408kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the Factors Affecting Tourist Visits in the Ngalau Indah Tourism Area in Payakumbuh City. Samples in the study were 100 people using the Slovin formula. By using a non-probability sampling method. With the provisions of data analysis in this study is quantitative by using multiple linear regression methods and the data is analyzed using the SPSS V.24 program. Based on the results of this study, the price, promotion, service, and physical facilities have a significant effect on purchasing decisions on visits by Ngalau Indah tourists. Simultaneously the independent variables (price, promotion, service and physical facilities) have a significant effect on the dependent variable (purchase decision) on the visit of Ngalau Indah tourists. R Square value of 0.664 or 66.4% means that the Purchase Decision variable is influenced by price, promotion, service, and physical facilities while the remaining 33.6% is influenced by other variables not used in this study. Keywords: Prices, Promotions, Services, Physical Facilities and Purchasing Decisions

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Subjects: 600 Teknologi dan Ilmu-ilmu Terapan > 650 Bisnis > 658 Manajemen Umum
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Ilmu Sosial > Manajemen
Depositing User: Ari Eka Wahyudi
Date Deposited: 19 Jul 2019 04:43
Last Modified: 19 Jul 2019 04:43
URI: http://repository.uin-suska.ac.id/id/eprint/16350

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item