THE CORRELATION BETWEEN SELF-EFFICACY AND LISTENING ABILITY OF THE ELEVENTH GRADE STUDENTS AT SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL 5 PEKANBARU

DARMA ULI RAMBE, (2017) THE CORRELATION BETWEEN SELF-EFFICACY AND LISTENING ABILITY OF THE ELEVENTH GRADE STUDENTS AT SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL 5 PEKANBARU. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Islam Negeri Sultan Syarif Kasim Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
1. COVER_2017900PBI.pdf

Download (311kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
2. EXAMINER APPROVAL_2017900PBI.pdf

Download (498kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
3. ABSTRACT_2017900PBI.pdf

Download (509kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
4. ACKNOWLEDGMENT_2017900PBI.pdf

Download (315kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
5. LIST OF CONTENTS_2017900PBI.pdf

Download (416kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
6. CHAPTER I_2017900PBI.pdf

Download (439kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
7. CHAPTER II_2017900PBI.pdf

Download (490kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
8. CHAPTER III_2017900PBI.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
9. CHAPTER IV_2017900PBI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (710kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
10. CHAPTER V_2017900PBI.pdf

Download (374kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
11. BIBLIOGRAPHY_2017900PBI.pdf

Download (390kB) | Preview

Abstract

This research was a correlational research, which was aimed at finding out the correlation between self-efficacy and listening ability. There were two variables used in this research. The first was X variable (self-efficacy) and the second was Y (Listening ability). The subject of this research was the eleventh grade students at Senior High School 5 Pekanbaru whereas the object of this research was the correlation between self-efficacy and listening ability. The population of this research was 420 students. To choose the sample, the researcher used simple random sampling technique and got 42 students as the sample. In collecting the data, the researcher used questionnaire for self-efficacy and test for listening ability. From the data analysis which had been done by using SPSS 17 version, it could be seen that there was a significant correlation between selfefficacy and listening ability. It could be shown that the probability of score sig.t was 0.000, smaller than the significant alpha of 0.05 (sig.t < 0.05). It means that H0 was rejected and Ha was accepted. In other words, there was a significant correlation between self-efficacy and listening ability. The researcher also found that 54.90% listening ability of the eleventh grade students at Senior High School 5 Pekanbaru was influenced by self-efficacy. Then, the other 45.10% was inflenced by other factors. Key Words: Correlation, Self-Efficacy, Listening Ability

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Subjects: 400 Bahasa
Divisions: Fakultas Tarbiyah dan Keguruan > Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris
Depositing User: Ms. Hidayani
Date Deposited: 04 Sep 2019 06:30
Last Modified: 04 Sep 2019 06:30
URI: http://repository.uin-suska.ac.id/id/eprint/19125

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item