THE CORRELATION BETWEEN STUDENTS’ LEARNING MOTIVATION AND THEIR ENGLISH LEARNING ACHIEVEMENT IN READING NARRATIVE TEXT AT ELEVENTH GRADE OF ISLAMIC SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL SABILIL HUDA SANGLAR - TEMBILAHAN

SHOFIYATUL HASANAH, (2017) THE CORRELATION BETWEEN STUDENTS’ LEARNING MOTIVATION AND THEIR ENGLISH LEARNING ACHIEVEMENT IN READING NARRATIVE TEXT AT ELEVENTH GRADE OF ISLAMIC SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL SABILIL HUDA SANGLAR - TEMBILAHAN. Skripsi thesis, Universitas Islam Negeri Sultan Syarif Kasim Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
1. COVER_2017885PBI.pdf

Download (480kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
2. EXAMINER APPROVAL_2017885PBI.pdf

Download (228kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
3. ABSTRACT_2017885PBI.pdf

Download (604kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
4. ACKNOWLEDGMENT_2017885PBI.pdf

Download (389kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
5. LIST OF CONTENTS_2017885PBI.pdf

Download (387kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
6. CHAPTER I_2017885PBI.pdf

Download (455kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
7. CHAPTER II_2017885PBI.pdf

Download (544kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
8. CHAPTER III_2017885PBI.pdf

Download (638kB) | Preview
[img] Text
9. CHAPTER IV_2017885PBI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (708kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
10. CHAPTER V_2017885PBI.pdf

Download (380kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
11. REFERENCES_2017885PBI.pdf

Download (368kB) | Preview

Abstract

This research aimed at knowing the correlation between students’ learning motivaton and their English learning achievement in reading narrative text at eleventh grade of Islamic Senior High School Sabilil Huda Sanglar – Tembilahan. This research used quantitative approach. There were two variables in this research. Independent variable (X) was students’ learning motivation and dependent variable (Y) English learning achievement in reading narrative text. The techniques of collecting data were questionnaire and test. The total population of this research was 32 students and the researcher used total sampling technique. The technique of data analysis the researcher used was Product Moment Pearson to know the correlation between students’ learning motivation and their English learning achievement in reading narrative text. The data of learning achievement was taken from the score of test. After conducting the research, the researcher got the data which showed that there is a positive and a significant correlation between students’ learning motivation and their English learning achievement in reading narrative text with the value of rcount bigger than rtable (0.415 > 0.349) or sig. (2-tailed) lower than alpha (0.018 < 0.05). The researcher also found that students’ English learning motivation influence in students’ English learning achievement in reading narrative text which was 17.3%. It means that 17.3% of English learning achievement in reading narrative text at eleventh grade of Islamic Senior High School Sabilil Huda Sanglar – Tembilahan was influenced by learning motivation. Then, the other 82.7% was influenced by other factors. Key Words: Correlation, Learning Motivation, Learning Achievement

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Subjects: 400 Bahasa
Divisions: Fakultas Tarbiyah dan Keguruan > Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris
Depositing User: Ms. Hidayani
Date Deposited: 04 Sep 2019 05:38
Last Modified: 04 Sep 2019 05:38
URI: http://repository.uin-suska.ac.id/id/eprint/19110

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item