PENGARUH PROFITABILITAS, LIKUIDITAS, LEVERAGE, HARGA SAHAM MASA LALU, VOLUME PERDAGANGAN SAHAM, DIVIDEND PER SHARED (DPS), DAN INTERNET FINANCIAL REPORTING (IFR) TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM (Studi Empiris Pada Perusahaan Indeks LQ-45 Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2014-2017)

Febri Fitri Rachmawati, - (2019) PENGARUH PROFITABILITAS, LIKUIDITAS, LEVERAGE, HARGA SAHAM MASA LALU, VOLUME PERDAGANGAN SAHAM, DIVIDEND PER SHARED (DPS), DAN INTERNET FINANCIAL REPORTING (IFR) TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM (Studi Empiris Pada Perusahaan Indeks LQ-45 Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2014-2017). Skripsi thesis, Universitas Islam Negeri Sultan Syarif Kasim Riau.

[img]
Preview
Text
1. cover.pdf

Download (288kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
2. LEMBAR PERSETUJUAN.pdf

Download (443kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (Abstrak)
3. ABSTRAK.pdf - Published Version

Download (261kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
4. KATA PENGANTAR.pdf

Download (345kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
5. DAFTAR ISI.pdf

Download (267kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
6. BAB I.pdf

Download (421kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
7. BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
8. BAB III.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text (Bab IV)
9. BAB IV.pdf - Published Version
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img]
Preview
Text
10. BAB V.pdf

Download (318kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
11. DAFTAR PUSTAKA.pdf

Download (322kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of profitability, liquidity, leverage, past stock prices, stock trading volume, Dividend Per Shared (DPS), and Internet Financial Reporting (IFR) on stock prices partially and simultaneously on listed LQ-45 index companies on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) with an observation period during 2014-2017. Data is taken from company performance reports from 2014 to 2017. Analysis techniques are carried out by panel data regression analysis techniques with the help of Eviews 10. The sample selection in this study uses a purposive sampling method where the company to be studied must meet certain criteria. The number of companies used as research samples based on predetermined criteria is as many as 9 companies. Hypothesis testing uses a t test to test the coefficient partially with a significant level of 5% and the F test to test coefficients simultaneously. In addition, normality test, autocorrelation test, multicollinearity test and heteroscedacity test were also used. The results show that partially Dividend Per Shared (DPS) has a positive and significant effect on stock prices. Profitability, liquidity, leverage, past stock prices, and stock trading volume, and Internet Financial Reporting have no effect on stock prices. While simultaneous research shows that all independent variables have an effect on stock prices seen from the F-statistic value of 0.000000. The coefficient of determination (R2) in this study is 0.991898 which means that the ability of independent variables to explain variations in the dependent variable is 99.18% while the remaining 0.82% is explained by other independent variables outside the model that are not included in the regression model. Keywords : Profitability, liquidity, leverage, past stock prices, stock trading volume, Dividend Per Shared (DPS), Internet Financial Reporting (IFR), and stock prices.

Item Type: Thesis (Skripsi)
Subjects: 300 Ilmu Sosial > 330 Ilmu Ekonomi
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Ilmu Sosial > Akuntansi
Depositing User: Ari Eka Wahyudi
Date Deposited: 18 Jul 2019 04:52
Last Modified: 18 Jul 2019 04:52
URI: http://repository.uin-suska.ac.id/id/eprint/16254

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item